My Child’s Phone Doctor
The My Child’s Phone Doctor:
A free smartphone app
For parents of children covered by Medicaid and who take their child to Rocky Mountain Health Centers Pediatrics or Peak Pediatrics.
The phone app gives advice to parents on how to take care of their child’s illness or injury in the best, most convenient way:
- When and how to take care of your child at home,
- Decide when to call your child’s doctor ( which takes just one click on the app),
- How to reach nurse advice after your child’s doctor’s office is closed (one click)
- And when you actually need an emergency room (and how to find one).
Trusted advice 24 hours a day
Avoid having to go to ED
English or Spanish
Created by doctors and nurses at Children’s Hospital and your child’s doctor’s office
Sign Up – Three easy steps:
- Complete a simple sign up form below.
- After submitting this form, you will be taken to a link to download the free phone app from the Apple or Google Play Android stores.
- After you’ve submitted the form and downloaded the app, you will be mailed a $25 King Soopers gift card!
Eligible families must have children enrolled in Medicaid and be patients of Rocky Mountain Health Centers Pediatrics or Peak Pediatrics.